Apple iPhone and other iOS-powered devices are one of the best and popular devices for all the users across the globe. Some of the people confront a few issues with their internet connection while using Wi-Fi on their iPhone and iPad devices. Sometimes, the company that has released the latest version of Apple iOS resolves the issues faced by the iOS device users.
Despite resolving the problems, the Apple device users endure encountering several glitches regarding the Wi-Fi connectivity on their devices. Due to slow connection, weak Wi-Fi signals, no connection and consistent drops of the internet, people come across the Wi-Fi issue on iPhone and iPad devices. There might be copious reasons behind such issues and it is not possible for the users to solve those issues without looking at them.
Sometimes, people make use of the mobile data on their iOS devices. You need to make sure that your internet connection is quite consistent and stable so as to run your device without any interruption. One of the best solutions to solve such issues is to troubleshoot the device and fix the problems. In this post, we have come up with the best and simple solutions to fix the iPhone and iPad won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue. Have a look!
Fix iPhone won’t connect to Wi-Fi Issue
Check out the simple solutions provided below in order to solve or fix the iPhone won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue:
1. Check Password and Wi-Fi Strength
If you are unable to acquire access to your Wi-Fi network connection on your iPhone and iPad, you need to make sure that you have entered the right password of Wi-Fi. You can also make use of ‘Show Password’ option to check out the correct password. Also, check out the range of your router so that your device is able to acquire access to the router in that distance.
2. Restart/Reboot iOS device to fix Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
Another best solution is to restart your iOS device. You need to forces reboot your iOS device in order to restart it. Follow the simple steps provided below to restart or reboot your iOS device:
- Just give a long press on Sleep/Wake button till you see the red slider on the screen.
- Just drag the slider to the right side in order to turn off the device.
- After turning off the device, just hold and press the sleep/wake button
- If you want to restart iPhone or iPad, then keep on pressing the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears on the screen.
- The slider will ask you to drag it towards the right side to make your device turn off.
- You can then restart your device.
3. Reset Network Settings
If you still come across the Wi-Fi issue, you need to make some changes in your network settings. You can either change the name of the network on your iPhone or iPad devices.
- Go to Settings >> General Settings >> Reset
- You can then reset network settings with much ease.
The Bottom Line
These are some of the best solutions that help the users to fix the Wi-Fi issues on iPhone and iPad. Hope this guide has helped you to fix the Wi-Fi related issues on your iPhone or iPad devices. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments space.